Dyslexia Test for Kids in Palm Beach, Florida
Dyslexia is one type of reading learning disability. I offer dyslexia testing for kids in the Palm Beach and surrounding areas. I start dyslexia testing at age 5.5 through college and parents from across Florida bring their child to me for dyslexia testing. After dyslexia testing I can tell parents if their child has dyslexia as well as the best reading program they (or a tutor) should use to help their child learn to read. While dyslexia testing costs slightly over a thousand dollars, the benefits to parents far outweigh the cost.
Benefits of dyslexia testing
1. Understanding—know your child better
2. Insight—know how your child needs to learn
3. Focus- on the best way to invest your money and time to help your child
4. Time saving- save years of frustration by doing the right things now
5. Self-esteem – being proactive saves your child from damaged self-esteem
To help your child you can pay some now or pay a lot in the end and if you wait the consequential damages rise. I’ve seen it time and time again when frustrated parents and discouraged teens come in. The parents often think their child is lazy and the child feels like he or she is dumb. I don’t mean to alarm you but that’s the reality of taking a wait-and-see approach instead of investing in your child’s future through dyslexia testing. Are you ready to start? Use the contact form or call me today.
I’m here to help.